Hey, Mirwaners! Finally, Instagram officially launched a platform to watch and upload video content with a longer duration. It’s called IGTV. Therefore, from now on, Instagram users do not have to worry anymore when wanting to upload a long duration videos. You know, IGTV comes in the form of standalone apps that can already be downloaded on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. But after downloading the application and login with your Instagram account, then IGTV can be found in Instagram application.
Who can upload video on IGTV?
IGTV icon is at the top right of the Instagram application, precisely next to the Direct Message feature. Luckily, not just content creators who can upload videos on IGTV, but all Instagram users certainly can make their own video and upload it to IGTV.
How to use IGTV?
If you are asking how to upload video on IGTV, then here's the asnwer. In order to upload long duration video content on IGTV, there are several things to do. Of course, you must first download the IGTV application or update your Instagram application to the latest version and have an Instagram account.
If you have, consider the steps below :
1. For those who access IGTV via Instagram app, tap the television icon located at the top right next to the Direct Message icon.
2. After entering the IGTV, tap the gear icon on the right, then select 'Create Channel' to create an IGTV channel.
3. IGTV will display a brief description of its services, then press 'Next' and you will be returned to the IGTV window as before, but with the account you have created.
4. To upload your video, you must have previously prepared video content duration minimum 15 seconds and maximum 10 minutes.
5. After that, tap your account picture on the right to get into your IGTV profile.
6. On the right side, press symbol (+) to upload the video you have previously prepared.
7. Press 'Next' in the upper right corner and you will be directed to fill in the title and short description of your video. You are also given the option to share it to the Facebook page.
8. Then press 'Post' to process the video upload.
9. Tadaa! Your content is ready for all your followers in Instagram through IGTV.
Well, that's a few steps for you who want to be creative at IGTV. Good luck! Currently, IGTV has not been inserted ads yet but for the future, it looks like this feature will be a fertile ground for advertisers as well as monetization for creative creators. Last but not least, if you want to watch my IGTV content, feel free to go to my Instagram account @MirwanChoky.